Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Xmas to all my reader


Photo taken on sunday 18th December during a station duty at Alton MHR. The writing on the hat reads: 'Bah Humbug. 100% Christmas Grump.'

Anyway dear reader, hope you have a great break with friends and relatives and I hope you come back here often to read my random utterings and the occasional decent photo.

Next years plans include CAMRA National Winter Ales Festival, a day trip to Newcastle, the Leyland National AGM weekend in Preston & Leyland, preserved railways in Yorkshire, a week working on the cellar team at Reading beer festival. Plus some bus trips, MHR events, oh and pubs and beers.

If you're lucky a really interesting blog update will tell you all about them.

I leave with a video of one of my favourite Xmas singles.

1 comment:

  1. Your reader thanks you for your felicitations and will probably see you next Tuesday [if you'll pardon the expression]

    ReplyDelete