Sunday 10 March 2013

Forthcoming events

Awake early this sunday morning (10/3/13) so why not write a bit about what I have planned for you lucky people to read about in the next couple of months.

A couple of beer festival visits planned for March.

Then in April its my first bus rally of the year at Brooklands and the London Bus Museum

April 26th - 28th I will be at the Watercress Line Diesel Gala

followed by a week working on the cellar team at the Reading Beer Festival

and a week later a trip to the Swanage Railway for their Diesel Gala on friday 10th May and possibly a visit the previous day for their 'push-pull day'

Some Leyland National news about the ones I help out on.

I'm hoping to get a day with Alder Valley 251 which should be nearly ready for its repaint.

Also there is the possibility of some bus rallys in the Nottingham area with Trent 421. This is still being planned by the buses owners. Might mean some Saturday pub visits in Nottingham area as well.

Also don't miss the Alton Bus Rally on Sunday 21st July where I will be working (selling MHR travel tickets I think)

So that's Beers and Nationals covered, what about the Steam bit in my blog title? I will of course find time for MHR duties. Starting today I am at Alton station 4 Sundays in a row.  Last weekend at the MHR Spring Gala I was Guard on Saturday and Shunter at Alton on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment