Saturday 4 January 2014

First one of 2014

Thanks to a significant but not life changing lottery win I have booked 3 day trips by train for the coming weeks.

I will be revisiting Newcastle (last visit was 30/1/12) and Leeds (last visit was June 2012).

The third day out will be to Kettering. Never been here before but been through the station lots of times.

All the above trips will be using First Class Advance tickets from London.

I have also bought a few DVDs to watch:

Star Trek - The Next Generation : The Full Journey. All episodes plus extras on 49 discs



Star Trek - The Movies 1-10. Only 12 discs here.





That should keep me happy for a while.

I will of course keep you my happy reader informed of all the gory details of the day trips in future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment