Sunday 9 April 2017

Bournemouth and Poole

7/4/17

Off to Bournemouth for






My hotel was good


with a pleasant view from my bedroom window

and a quaint old lift








After sorting things out at the hotel I got a train to Poole.

My favourite pub there was the Drift Micropub.





A fine selection of ales was available


A quick half at the Poole Arms


Then final pub in Poole was the Brewhouse and Kitchen.






8/4/17

AGM and Conference business.
My choice of T-shirt for saturday

Outside BIC at lunchtime










 After Conference had finished a quick pub visit and visited the Member's Bar.



On my way back to my hotel I took some photos which came out rather well I think





9/4/17

After Conference concluded I had time for one final pub visit before getting a train home.

Another micropub.






No comments:

Post a Comment