Saturday 14 August 2021

Hull pubs

 9-12/8/21

 I visited lots of pubs in Hull during my 4 days there.

On the moday evening I started at the Taphouse, the home of Bone Machine brewery.




 then Furley & Co





Head of Steam


Ye Old Blue Bell (historic pub down an alley)

Scale and Feather




Wm Hawkes

 Sailmakers Arms


White Hart




Whalebone Inn






Tuesday evening these 2 pubs were open having been closed on Monday evening so More beer.

Lion and Key


Fretwells

 

Wednesday evening

Another 3 pubs visited that were closed on monday and tuesday evenings.

Atom Brewinng Co




 Ye Olde Black Boy

The New Clarence



And my final day in Hull drinking on thursday.

After visitng the Museum Quarter, the Old House was still closed, Vittles had no draft beer but Brew was open


I then visited some more pubs previously visited. 

Not previously visited was the Minerva (no photos) and Vintage.



My favourites were White Hart, Fretwells, Lion And Key, New Clarence and Taphouse.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian, you've been following in my footsteps, as I was in Hull in June. Hope you are well, John Law
    https://johnlaw1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete