Monday 1 May 2023

Spring Bus Event at Amberley Museum 2023

 30/4/23

A day out with Alder Valley 251 for only my second visit to this museum. My previous visit was about 25/30 years ago when it was called the Amberley chalk Pits Museum.

Here is a photo of 251 ready to depart the yard blinded up with route 297 which was Horsham to Pulborough.


 We arrived at the nueum at 1000 

with Southdaown National AYJ 97T


I took lots of photos and these are mostly in the order the order taken.







The narrow gauge railway:




The Electricity Hall



more buses







lime kils




Brockham station



Billingshurst Signal Box

007


more stuff!









the fire station





even more buses




a milk float


and finally a view from near to where the bus was parked


Lots to see at this museum, I didn't take photos of everything I saw. Well worth a visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment