Saturday 29 June 2024

Birmingham - June 2024 Day 1

 8/6/24

I travelled to Birmingham, primarily for the National Conference of my trade union Prospect. I was there as a Conference Steward/Helper.

 This was held at the International Convention Centre

After registering in my hotel I took a short walk to the Sommar Brewery & Taproom




I  then met up with my fellow stewards and collected my conference information.

Time now for some more pubs and walk to Wolf. Google Maps gave me a canalside route.













Just before I got to Wolf I noticed a place not on my list, The Barrel Store


Then to Wolf


Final pub was Tilt


Some photos taken on the walk back to my hotel.








Beers:

Sommar Brewing Company Scoops 4.5 Sommer Brewery Birmingham Draft
Sommar Brewing Company SUP 4.3 Sommer Brewery Birmingham Draft
Sommar Brewing Company Waves 4.5 Sommer Brewery Birmingham Draft
Sommar Brewing Company Mango POP 5.5 Sommer Brewery Birmingham Draft
Sommar Brewing Company Muir 5.8 Sommer Brewery Birmingham Draft
Sommar Brewing Company Tropic Like It’s Hot BAB 6.0 Sommer Brewery Birmingham Draft
Sommar Brewing Company You’re Not  38 Forever 8.4 Sommer Brewery Birmingham Draft
Attic Brew Co. Life Raft 3.8 The Barrel Store by Attic Birmingham Draft
Attic Brew Co. Orders 6.6 The Barrel Store by Attic Birmingham Draft
Buxton Brewery Featherbed 4.7 The Wolf Birmingham Cask
Burning Soul Brewing Company Like Clockwork 5.5 The Wolf Birmingham Draft
Holy Goat Brewing Funk Weapon 5.8 The Wolf Birmingham Draft
Leigh On Sea Brewery The Thirst Amendment 4.5 Tilt Birmingham Draft
Exale Brewing Bossa 6.0 Tilt Birmingham Draft





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment