Sunday 27 January 2013

Some East London Brew Pubs

Saturday 26th January 2013

After my Cable Car ride over the Thames I visited 3 pubs in East London, all with their own brewery.

First stop was Tap East at Stratford. See also my blog entry from November 2011

I had a half of each the following beers:





Then it was my first visit to Crate in Hackney. Located at Queens Yard just off White Post Lane 5 minutes walk from Hackney Wick Overground station.

These 2 beers were drunk:


Some photos of the pub:





Good place to drink some fine ales

And the brewery:



And finally the Cock in Hackney for some Howling Hops beers. See also my blog entry from November 2012. The 4 beers drunk are shown below.




So there you go. 3 brew pubs all very close together via London Overground stations at Stratford, Hackney Wick and Hackney Central.


No comments:

Post a Comment