Wednesday 15 March 2023

Deptford

 15/3/23

A litlle trip to Deptford to visit the Dog & Bell for their Irish Beer Festival.

Its been a kong time since my last visit and the pub has changed considerably (for the better),

I knew I was close to the pub when I saw rhis!
 

After about a 10 minute walk from Deptford station I arrived at the pub.





10 cask beers from Ireland were available.

I had 8 beers off the list.

Before going home i went to Salt, a beer and pizza bar.









Three beers drunk in here, then home.

Outside bar I noticed this:



Here's the beers I had:

Dog & Bell



Modest Beer Succulent & Hazy NE Pale Ale 4.2 Holywood Cask
Modest Beer Motueka Pale Ale 4.2 Holywood Cask
Fermanagh Beer Company Inishmacsaint (Blonde) 4.5 Derrygonnelly Cask
McCrackens Black 4.5 Portadown Cask
McCrackens Red 4.5 Portadown Cask
Bullhouse Brew Co Low Key 6.5 Belfast Cask
Bullhouse Brew Co SUDS 4.5 Belfast Cask
Bullhouse Brew Co Rolling Papers 5.5 Belfast Cask
SALT



Brew York Hopbusters 5.8 York Draft
SALT Loom 4 Saltaire Draft
SALT Citra  4.5 Saltaire Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment