Thursday 9 September 2021

Four Brewery Taprooms in SE London in One Day

 8/9/21

After my visit to the the-sky-garden-at-walkie-talkie.html I embarked on a journey to 4 brewery taprooms I have not visited before.

 

I started at the Three Hounds in Beckenham. No brewery here as they are a cuckoo brewery (they brew on other peoples brewey plants). 2 minutes from Clock House station 




 A 5-10 minute walk down the road to Br3wery





Then a train from Kent House to Brixton.

Friendship Adventure 10-15 minute walk from Brixton station





A 10 minute walk took me to Dogs Grandad. Very close to the Brixton Brewery taproom which I didnt visit.





A nice simple little crawl.

Here are the beers I had,


Brockley Brewery Citrus IPA
4.5 Three Hounds Beer Cafe & Bottle Shop
Three Hounds Beer Co. Pendulum - Citra Amarillo
4.6 Three Hounds Beer Cafe & Bottle Shop
Brockley Brewery Unfiltered Lager
4.1 Three Hounds Beer Cafe & Bottle Shop
Left Handed Giant Brewing Time Moves Slow
6.6 Three Hounds Beer Cafe & Bottle Shop
Drop Project Yard Sale
8 Three Hounds Beer Cafe & Bottle Shop
BR3WERY CHERRY
4.2 BR3WERY
Southey Brewing Lazy Jesus
4.3 BR3WERY
Friendship Adventure Stowaway
4.1 Friendship Adventure
Friendship Adventure Headliner
5 Friendship Adventure
Dogs Grandad Brewery Table Beer
3.4 Dogs Grandad
Dogs Grandad Brewery Raspberry And Lemon Sour
4 Dogs Grandad
Dogs Grandad Brewery Extra Pale Ale
5 Dogs Grandad


2 comments:

  1. and what beers did you try, like, dislike ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have updated blog with the beers I had. All quite good with the Three Hound being my favourite.

      Delete