Sunday 5 September 2021

Frimley Lodge Miniature Railway

 5/9/21

 My first and long overdue visit here. Located at in Frimley Lodge Park I took a number 3 bus from Aldershot and then a short walk to get there.

My bus arriving outside Aldershot Bus Station

Ready for boarding


 

My bus ticket

The railway was well signposted from the park entrance and I found there was a bit of a queue.

So I took a few photos while I was waiting

very close to the canal






At the front of the queue I paid my fare but no ticket was issued

My card receipt

My train was to be hauled by 'Baldrick', a petrol engined hydralic loco.


front seat!

got the road




alighting platform

A smooth ride was had and the track layout is shown below:

For more info please go to their website here.

I then sarted my walk along the Basingstoke Canal



No comments:

Post a Comment