Monday 19 March 2012

Leyland National Group AGM 2012

Sunday 18th March

This years LNG AGM was held at the British Commercial Vehicle Museum in Leyland. Photos of the museum are on a separate blog entry. Thiis article features other thing seen during the day.

I travelled to Leyland on preserved Ribble Mk 2 National.  A very apt vehicle. Pick up was 1000 at Preston station.



Here are some other Nationals and other vehicles on display and yes, there was a Routemaster.














I then popped into town and here is what I found.



Even the local Wetherspoons was paying homage to Leyland vehicles.





And yes, I did have a pint there.

Finally at the end of the day a line up of the FOUR mk1 nationals was arranged for an excellent photo opportunity.


1 comment:

  1. I like this bus. It is very compact and flexible. Its color and design is super and attractive.Leyland

    ReplyDelete