Monday 4 June 2012

Whats happenning?

For anyone who has been following progress on this ex Alder valley Leyland National.

I have been informed by the owners that the planned repaint is now going to take place later this year. Much preparation work still needs doing and we are right in the middle of the bus rally season so there are less days available to work on  the bus.

It will still make some rally appearanes before then though.

And what to look forward on my blog in the next few months.

I will on holiday 6th - 11th June and will be visiting a few places up north. With a group of friends (WMTS as we are known) we plan to visit the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, Railfest at the National Railway Museum in York, The Keighley and Worth Valley Railway and the Embsay and Bolton Abbey Railway. I will be staying in Leeds so I will have a few pubs to visit there. I will also visit Wakefield as i have never been to a pub there.

Possible visits to bus rallys at Weymouth, Stroud, Alton (working there), Newbury and Worthing.

A day trip to the SpaValley Railway.

Plus the usual beer festival and pub visits.

And finally Cyril.........

A bit of fun. Can you guess the location of this photo? No prizes though.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have first go and guess Surbiton Station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for be the first (and maybe only)one to guess. I'll give out the answer soon.

    ReplyDelete