Monday 11 April 2022

CAMRA Members Weekend, AGM and Conference 2022

 11/4/22

Started writing this after recovering from lots of walking and pubs and beers.

The weekend was held in Eastbourne

I travelled to Eastbourne on 7/4/22 and went directly to my guest house. Upon arrival I was informed that I was the only guest. Some rooms having work done but as I had booked up early they honoured my booking. As a bonus I got a room upgrade from single to family room.


 

After unpacking I then went out to start my tour of some pubs and bars in Eastbourne. Details here.

Here are non pub photos I took in Eastbourne.




Plan for 8/4/22 was a couple of pubs in St Leonards follwed by a crawl around Hastings. See here for more info.

9/4/22 saw the start of conference for which I had once again volunteered to be a teller. Also time for a couple of halves at lunchtime in the Members Bar.

When Conference had finished I then visited a couple of places in Bexhill. See here for details.

10/4/22 Was the final session of Conference which closed at 1230 and then train home.

Beer List for the Members Bar is here  and here

My favourite pubs? Beerarama in Eastbourne, Bricklayers in Bexhill, Collected Fictions in Eastbourne, Jolly Fisherman in Hastings.


I enjoyed my little holiday. 

Finally details of the the beers I had can be found.here.


2 comments: