Sunday 17 April 2022

Hastings Pubs April 2022

 8/4/22

As the pubs I wanted to visit in Hastings didn't open until 1200 I decided to visit a couple of places in St Leonards that opened at 1100. I got on the 1016 train from Eastbourne.


First up was Collected Fictions, an excellent micropub.





Then I went to heist market for the Three Legs brewery bar. 


Unfortunately it didn't open until 1200 so I decided to get the train to Hastings.


First stop in Hastings was the Eel & Bear micropub.



Prince Albert was just round the corner


Next on my list was Twelve Hundred Postcards but that didn't open until 1600 so onto the Brothers Brewing brewpub.




Then up and down a lot of steps to get to the Old Town.




First pub here was the Jenny Lind




Then the Crown where I chatted with a friend from Portsmouth.





Dolphin next



It was the perfect timing to visit the Jolly Fisherman that opened at 1600.







Albion


White Rock Hotel




Finally the Brothers Brewing Courtyard





And train back to Eastbourne




No comments:

Post a Comment