Sunday 17 April 2022

Eastbourne pubs April 2022

 7/4/22

After checking in at my guest house, my first pub was a brewpub. The Belgian Beer Cafe, home of the Beer Me brewery.


 10 of their beers were available.

I had 2, the Saison and IPA


Both beers were thin in taste in my opinion and I decided it was not worth drinking any others.

Next stop was Beerarama. Quite a new micropub with 6 beers available.



I had 5 thirds here.

Next up was Ninkaci, located in a shopping centre. Toilets not on site but upstairs having got the entry code. Fortunately they will be relocating elsewhere in the centre soon with their own toilets.





I had a flight of 4 thirds for £8

 A brief stop at Bottle Grove for a swift half




A bit of a walk out to The Meads for 2 pubs.

The Pilot Inn




 then the Ship



Walking to some more town centre pubs I stopped at Bibemdum which wasn't on my original list of pubs to visit.



Dewdrop Inn next




Then The Eagle



And finally the Victoria, closest pub to my guest house.



8/4/22

On my return from Hastings I went to the Stage Door



 

Then next door to the Winter Gardens to register for the CAMRA Confernce .

Finally The Dolphin.




9/4/22

After conference I visited the Members Bar then walked to The Crown which was very lively.


In there I met a friend who suggested a pub round the corner that was not on my list, the Rainbow.


No beer of interest to me so back to my guest house via Bibendum and Victoria.

My final beer of the trip in the Victoria was the excellent Harveys Porter.






No comments:

Post a Comment